How I feel like coming out of the pool
How I actually look like coming out of the pool
Ｗ Ｅ Ｌ Ｃ Ｏ Ｍ Ｅ
B E O U R G U E S T
these skeletons look legitimately friendly and inviting, i don’t know about you guys but i’m hella stoked to kick it with these skeletons
Boromir cuddling Hobbits because why not.
boromir’s character makes me so sad, because honestly, he was one of the most caring in the fellowship. he understood their mission and wanted to get it done as successfully as possible, but he wanted what was best for everyone with them as well. he felt the need to care for all the hobbits, not just frodo. and when he made a mistake, it destroyed him. he saw that he was weak and that he nearly ruined everything. and he died trying to make that right. boromir is the best.
misunderstood animatronics are my favourite 5NAF concept tbh
Darumaka explore a computer mouse.
Itty-Bitty Nintendo Giveaway!
I’ve no special reason to throw this little giveaway other than “these things can either be lying around my room without anything to do or they can go to someone who will make use of them.” So here it goes!
- "iForce" Zelda (Link Silhouette) iPhone Cover, designed for model 5/5S
- Animal Crossing Blue 3DS XL Bag
There will be two winners and each winner gets a prize.
- Reblog as many times as you want. It’ll give you a higher chance at winning!
- Likes do count as entries.
- Ya ain’t gotta be following me.
- There will be two winners picked out using a random number generator.
- The first winner will get to pick what they want out of the two prizes, unfortunately the second prize winner will be left with the prize that’s left behind. If the second winner does not want or has no use for the remaining prize, then someone else can have it.
- You must have your ask box open, how else am I gonna contact you if you’re winner!
- You also have to be comfortable giving me your address, how else am I supposed to give you your prize!
- I’ll ship anywhere!
- Any other questions? Ask me.
- Giveaway ends October 1st!
- Good luck!
The video begins humorously as Anthony Carbajal, a photographer, dresses up in a neon bikini top and soaps up a car before being doused with ice water.
IF YOU ARE STREAMING, DON’T USE PROCASTER.
DON’T. USE. PROCASTER.
Livestream procaster consumes large amounts of cpu for nothing. No joke, nothing. As a result your stream can become laggy and sometimes it can damage your hardware as your PC has to push itself to keep what your streaming functioning as well as possible.
"But if we can’t use procaster what can we use insteaaaaad?"
Simple. There’s two programs, both that are free, that you can use that uses very little CPU and has more options than procaster. These programs are called Xsplit and OBS. To keep your head in one piece, I’m going to go over how to stream on Livestream with Xsplit.
Under the cut of course.
Save this for later, everyone told me to use Procaster when I asked what to livestream with